Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

inspiration

(Flowers Thomas got me during the summer. I loved them so much!)

All afternoon, instead of doing homework and/or studying for an exam I have on Wednesday, I've been reading blogs for hours on end. Seriously, it's ridiculous how much time I've dedicated to reading each post, but that's alright because they've inspired me to make a list. A list of things I'm excited for in the next couple of weeks. So here it is:

1. Seeing the boyfriend again this Thursday. I realize I've seen him two weekends in a row already, but you know what? I don't care! I just love him so much that seeing him for a weekend isn't enough, which is why I shall be seeing him again this weekend.

2. Halloween! Even though I probably won't be dressing up and celebrating, I still feel excited that a holiday is just around the corner. Plus, after Halloween is Thanksgiving, and I'm sooo ready for some hearty pumpkin pie!

3. The Thursday after next, the boyfriend and I are packing our bags and headin' to Virginia! {more on this topic later} We're flying and let me tell you how excited I am....SUPER EXCITED! All of my life, I've dreamed of traveling with my boyfriend {on a plane mind you}, and just enjoying vacation bliss together, and it's finally happening! Yippeeee!

4. An opportunity to wear this super cute coat I just bought for the cooler weather. Which needs to hurry up and get here. It was here only for a short time, and I miss it already. Please come back beautiful weather, you were so nice to me once before. {I couldn't find the coat online, so you'll have to believe me when I say it's super cute!}

5. A break! Thanksgiving is all about being thankful, so let me tell you how thankful I will be to get a break from all the stress and chaos that has become known as school. I'm ready for home-cooked meals, seeing my precious baby {my adorable cat, Mufasa}, and spending some q-time with my family.

But now I must go do some studying and reading for class tomorrow.
Have a great Tuesday!

xoxo,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for seeing Thomas this weekend! And I agree, I am SO ready for pumpkin pie, cooler weather, and the little breather that will be Thanksgiving weekend. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish we were allowed more time at home. We need it with finals just around the corner! Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews