Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

stressed to the max.



It's been forever and a day since I've last updated this, which saddens me because it means that my life has evolved into one big ball of stress. Between three exams in one week, copious amounts of reading, visiting with my boyfriend, and squeezing time in for my family, I barely have enough time for myself. I need a me day! Is that too much to ask for?

This past weekend, I had a complete meltdown. I cried and cried, cursing my professors for the piles of homework that has accumulated on my desk, the exams I have to study for, and the lack of time I have to do any of it. College is a stressful experience, to say the least, and I can't seem to remember why I signed up for it. However, after some consolidation and reassurance from Thomas that I actually can do it all, I calmed down. He really knows how to ease my stress and put me in a better mood, every time I lose all control. Not that I do that a lot, but still, he's there for me no matter what the situation entails.


So instead of ranting more about my stresses, I should probably be diving into that aforementioned work. I hope everyone has a great rest of the day!

xoxo,
Sarah

P.S. My chocolate supply in my room is about to run dry. This is not good! Also, I felt the photo pictured above fit well with the gorgeous weather we're having, so enjoy!

[image via Hobby Photography]

3 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful darling!!
    So good to hear from your side of the state on here :) I miss you dearly! I'm thinking once things calm down with school a bit that Nikki and I should take a road trip out to see you... just spend a day there or something to give you some much needed girl time and delicious chocolate! Let me know if you're interested ;)
    Also, I watched the newest episode of Glee last night and I admit, I shed a tear. Which is very unlike me, but still happened. It was my favorite so far.
    I love you! Please come make gingerbread houses with me again over Christmas break.

    Love love love love,
    The other Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. My love!

    I absolutely love that idea! It would be the best ever! Start planning, please. Chocolate would be much appreciated, too :)

    Ah, Glee! I cried in that episode, too. It was so hard not to! And I would love to come make baked Christmas goods with you, just not gingerbread houses, because I don't have much luck with them, haha.

    xoxo,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cried at Glee too! I know what it's like to be one giant ball of stress. I hope it passes soon. My blog post tonight was kind of about de-stressing, in a way. And chocolate is definitely a cure-all in my book! ;) Keep writing.

    <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews