Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

sweet tooth



First and foremost, I'd like to dedicate this post to my mother. Because of you, Mom, I have inherited quite the sweet tooth. Your bowls of candy on the coffee table, your late night cookies and candy cravings, and your need to have dessert after dinner has now been channeled to me. Not that I'm complaining, because I love chocolate and all of its deliciousness, but still, I can see it being a potential problem in the future.



Actually, as I'm writing this, I'm eating a Nestle Drumstick. Yummmm {see Mom, you've trained me well}! But it's okay, because I had a nice, delicious salad for dinner, with some warm French bread, so having something for dessert is quite acceptable, at least in my book.

What about you, do you have a sweet tooth?

xoxo,
Sarah

[images via Google images]

2 comments:

  1. well you are so welcome for the family tradition, keep it going when you have a family (not until you are at least 25 to 27 years old) the chocolate cravings hit me last night went to burger king for a $1.00 chocolate fudge sundae, not as good as mcdonalds but it did the trick. thank you for dedicating this to me. mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, don't worry, Mom! I don't think that's going to happen any time soon! I really like the vanilla cones at McDonald's now; they're only 69 cents now! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews