Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

the wallet



For Thomas and I's most recent anniversary, we decided to get each other a small gift a piece. While he got me some very nice well, under garments, I had the hardest time finding something special for him. He is such a hard person to shop for because he never really asks for much. He's a simple guy, and usually just enjoys the stuff he already has. However, that was just not acceptable this time.

Just as I was about to give up all hope, I saw a commercial for a wallet. Now, before I tell you about the wallet commercial, you should know that Thomas has the biggest obsession with wallets. It doesn't matter if he just bought a new one, I always find him scoping out the wallet section of whatever store we happen to be in. Okay, so about this commercial. It showed a paper-esque wallet {completely made from recycled material} that comes in about a hundred different designs {I got him the stamp design}. It can be folded and shaped however you would like it, and it never tears. So, of course, I had to get it for him. It was the perfect gift.

It came today, and he absolutely loved it! Kudos to the girlfriend.



xoxo,
Sarah

P.S. If you're interested in these wallets, or more products they sell, you can find them here!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! What a perfect gift! Jeffrey is just the opposite. He spouts off the stuff he wants all the time. I have a running list. I'm so sneaky. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cool of a wallet, and i do remember the day you told me he loves wallets. great job for the perfect gift! mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! And I feel like I'm more like Jeffrey, too. I'm always saying things I want :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews