Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

and this was my weekend

Thomas enjoying his Italian Knight Club at Jimmy John's. I had the Club Lulu {without mayo} and it was soooo good!
Thomas picking out an appetizer to snack on before our movie during Date Night. We ended up with the Grilled Chicken Flatbread. It was good, but it definitely could have been plated better {those were Thomas' words- he would know, he's the chef-in-training}.
Ignore how weird I look....it was cold and we were sitting outside, okay?
Tiramisu. My absolute favoriteeee dessert. Ever. I seriously could eat this any time of day. I even ate it for dinner one night. The entire thing. All. By. Myself. It was awesome.

5 comments:

  1. first of all, you look amazing. i wish i could pull off bright reddish lipstick, but i really don't think that i can. that tiramisu looks amazing! and i bet you love having a chef-in-training bf, haha.. i'm friends with a girl out here, who's roommate is in pastry school, and always brings home delicious desserts... it's soo good, and so bad at the same time. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you! It's actually 'Party Pink,' and I have yet to try red lipstick, partially because I'm scared haha. I would love to go to pastry school! Thomas goes to culinary school, but only has one pastry class to take. I wish he could take more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you go to eat? Was that in town or in O-town?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys look so cute, it does look good to eat as a main meal, i want one. jk

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were at Olive Garden in Orlando.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews