Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

beautiful

 {I only wish Florida looked as gorgeous as this}

Isn't it just gorgeous out? I find myself drawn more to the outdoors this week because the weather is just so refreshing. As a matter of fact, I'm sitting outside of my next class a half hour early because I wanted to enjoy the fresh air beforehand.

I absolutely love this time of year. Classes are both winding down and getting hectic {if that makes any sense?}. While some professors love to pile on the material right before finals, a select few enjoy giving us a break. Speaking of a break, Thanksgiving break is so close I can taste it! Well, I can taste the pumpkin pie. I plan on eating as much of it as I possibly can take, and to visit with friends I haven't seen since school began. Plus, being with my family again will be nice, too. I miss them so much.

I really wouldn't mind if this week would hurry up and get over with. Along with next week, too. I need the break!

Hope you're having a wonderful day. Go outside!
xoxo,
Sarah

[image via Google]

4 comments:

  1. That picture is breathtaking. I want to be THERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so why didnt you bring me some of those leaves, it is hecktec this time of year because of the holidays approaching, like your profile picture very sweet, and tom is in pants, WOW! love you! :) :) jk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally want to be outside too even though the air is crispy; it is just soo beautiful out that you just can't help wanting to walk amongst the falling golden leaves...sigh...i hate being trapped inside at work :(
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews