Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

hmmm

I feel like I don't really have anything significant to say today, er tonight. Nothing too exciting is going on, and nothing exciting is coming up {yet}. I must live quite the boring life, huh? I hope not, at least.
Okay okay, one good thing happened today: my roommate and I walked to Krispy Kreme and enjoyed our warm {if you order the glaze, they give them to you hot and fresh} donuts while watching Glee tonight. It was great, so great that I now want more...


{image via Google}

2 comments:

  1. they look so good, i miss the one we used to go to all the time, so sad it closed down. now i want donuts and coffee. lol jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then come get some! We'll walk them off afterward!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews