Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

i miss you

                                                                      {Isn't my best friend gorgeous?}

Lately, I've been missing a certain someone: my best friend forever, Nik. Yes, I just called her my BFF, so what? It's true.

We live so far apart because of school now {almost 3 hours away}, and I don't go home too often, so it's been quite awhile since we last saw each other. I miss being able to just lay in my bed with her, talking and talking about our lives, doing absolutely nothing else. We used to do that for hours at a time and it never got old, not even once. I miss laughing at each other, being goofy, and going for midnight runs to McDonald's for hot fudge sundaes. I miss Zumba nights so much. Tuesday was my favorite day of the week, just for that reason. I miss going shopping together for hours and ending up not buying anything. I especially miss just being able to drive three minutes to each others' houses, just to say "hi."

Although we skype as much as we can {we're both busy college students}, it's just not enough. I need some me Nikki time; I'm going through withdrawl! If you're reading this Nik, let's pack our bags now and head to Italy! We did it once before, so let's do it again! If not, I can wait 'til this summer for when I tag along with you and your man in Europe!

I love you, girl! Miss you bunches!
xoxo,
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. that is so awesome, you guys really need to make a time to see each other asap, i feel the withdrawls. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to leave my signature on above blog. jk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meowwwwww, I love this! And I love you! Sorry I didn't read it until now, I've been so busy. I'll tell you all about it when you come home! Hope you're having a blast. Miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that picture of us

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews