Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

it's the weekend and I have no plans


well, I mean, I have some plans, but nothing I truly want to be doing {as in homework/studying, a required concert I have to attend for a class, and tabling an event for a club I'm in}. Although one third of these are already completed, I still have the rest of the weekend to look forward to doing things I have absolutely no desire to do to begin with.

I'm just in a poop mood because I don't get to spend time with my boyfriend this weekend. And I've been missing my mom like crazy lately, which is also contributing to my an overall saddened state of mind. I really don't want to be at school this weekend.

Hope your weekend is going a lot better than mine. I'm looking forward to the week starting and getting over with already. C'mon, Thursday, get here quick!

{image via Google}

3 comments:

  1. ha ha I feel your pain. I have lots of studying to do, plenty of plans only I really don't want to do them:(
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am filming projects all weekend. Literally. all. weekend. I'm going to need a week-long nap afterwards. I hear you on that saddened state of mind. I am really looking forward to a vacation. Hope everything looks up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a poop mood how cute it goes with the cute little puppy. i get in those moods also, vacation what is one? hope to see you soon, and homemade food is waiting for you while you are on vacation. xoxoxoxox jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews