Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

just another manic monday


Oh boy. It's Monday again. It just crept up on me like it knew I was enjoying my break a little too much. Boo. But hey, looking on the bright side, only seven days left of class! This means I have three exams, two final papers, and two finals until CHRISTMAS BREAK! Get excited, people! I know I am!

As of current, I'm writing a paper, listening to Architecture in Helsinki, eating {no surprise there}, and patiently waiting for Gossip Girl to come on. To be honest, though, I don't know why I still watch that show. It's gotten too confusing and overly dramatic. Oh well, at least I have something to look forward to with all this work piling up. Okay, done complaining. Have a good night!

{image via Google}

3 comments:

  1. I gave up on Gossip Girl after Serena was drugged. So, I think I've gone without it for two weeks now? I don't really miss it too much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that whole thing was ridiculous, but as a fan, I feel I should keep watching. Maybe it'll get better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. gossip girl we used to watch that together all the time, i didnt know it was still on, study and enjoy the show and think of 3 weeks to go and you can come home and relax with the family. jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews