Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

what i'm thankful for


Because I was busy visiting with family and friends on Thursday, and too exhausted from Black Friday yesterday, I apologize for this being a bit delayed. But here it isssss!

This year, I'm thankful for many, many things. Without the happiness they bring me, I would not be the person I am today. So, thank you, all.

Here's my list:

1. My family (extended family, this means you, too!) for always supporting me and constantly being at my side, no matter the situation. I love you all so much.
2. My mother. She's my rock and my everything. Without her, I don't know where I would be. She's my biggest supporter, the person I would go to if I ever needed anything {and I mean ANYTHING}, my best friend, and one of the most generous people I know {she would literally give her last dollar to anyone in need}. I love her so much, and it makes me so happy having such a close relationship with her. Needless to say, I love you, Momma!
3. My boyfriend. He's brought so much love into my life. Love that I've never experienced before he came along. Without him, I wouldn't know what true love feels like. He's probably one of the most sweetest, funniest, and generous guys I know. You're amazing, Bubs, I love you.
4. My siblings. I know I already said my family, but these little guys {and sister} are constantly cracking me up. They are the strongest little kids I know, and continue to grow into brilliant young adults. I love them so much and would do anything for them.
5. My health. Even though I'm constantly struggling with my body image,  I am so thankful for being completely healthy {most of the time}.
6. My friends. I never really get to see them, so the time we do spend together I try and savior it as much as I can. They accept me for how weird and awkward I am, therefore I am thankful for their acceptance. I love you, all.
7. My cat, Mufasa. His cute little face makes me want to cuddle him and love him forever. He makes me so happy just looking at him. {I realize I sound a bit like a crazy cat lady, but you know what? I don't care. I love that chubby little bundle of fluff.}
8. My education. No matter how much I complain and whine about the immense amount of work I'm constantly up to my nose in, I'm so fortunate to be able to attend such an amazing school, and not have my family suffer financially because of it.

3 comments:

  1. you are very thankful, the family closeness is a wonderful thing, no matter how far away they are. and i know how the brothers and sister thing is also, they miss you so much and dont want you to leave, but they know you will be only a phone call away if they need to talk. and that boyfriend of yours well DONT EVER GET RID OF HIM, he loves you so much. and that cat you can take him any time ,i wont be upset. jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I love you, Mom! You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the glasses! i have the same ones too with the lenses popped out

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews