Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

a few of my favorite things

 There are many things in life that always seem to make me happy. 
Here are a few of those things:
1.  New books, with crisp pages
2. Freshly baked goods, all warm from the oven
3. Wearing new clothes for the first time
4. The feeling of accomplishment I get after a work-out
5. Being able to sing all the lyrics to a new song
6. Seeing my breath in cold weather
7. Finding a movie I don't mind watching more than once
8. Buying gifts for people
9. Seeing cats walking around on campus
10. Trying new food {and loving it}

What are some things that make you happy?
{image via weheartit}

2 comments:

  1. the fall leaves on the trees, sound of the ocean, snowmen in the winter, snow for christmas, spring flowers, nice manucured lawn, those are some of the things i like. jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. crossing things off my to-do list. hearing a fave song on the radio you haven't heard in years. making my kid laugh so hard he falls over. winning a million dollars. the little things in life:)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews