Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

i don't really have much to say

 {Isn't he precious? Yeah, I thought so, too.}

All day I've been meeting with professors and looking at potential apartments for next year, so I really haven't time to think of anything exciting to write about. So, this will have to suffice. 
Good news, though: Wednesday will mark exactly one week left of this semester. 
No more papers, no more exams, and no more finals. 
Hooray!
...but until then, I will be in hibernation/study mode in my room. Joy.
Hope you all had a wonderful Monday!

{via weheartit}

2 comments:

  1. Sarah! Good luck with all your finals and end-of-semester craziness! If you have any questions about apartments, please let me know! I can only speak, first hand, about the one I'm living in now (which I will keep secret for privacy reasons, you know the one it is), but I also have lots of friends who live in a variety of places and I can probably gauge what ones are good/not so good. So let me know! I know I was very grateful for my sister, who basically helped me with all this stuff, so I'd love to pass that favor on if it's something you're interested in! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. no more dorms, you have been promoted to a big girl place, parking closer, own bathroom, own bedroom , and company overnight. i like the idea, lets make this happen. jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews