Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

I love my girls

When at school, I don't get to see my girlfriends as much as I would like. Actually, it's pretty close to never, which really really makes me sad. Therefore, being home has been absolutely awesome. I've been able to do all the girly things I don't normally get to do, such as shopping, going out to lunch {like the adults that we are}, and just catching up with each others lives.

Last Tuesday, we went out to Olive Garden {and of course I got my favorite dessert, tiramisu}, rented Easy A for some girl chick-flick bonding time, and ended the day with shopping at our favorite stores around town.

We got together again on Thursday and had our own little game night. We played Uno, Mad Gab, and Slam Scrabble, all of which are highly addictive {and quite fun}. Most of the night was just spent laughing and chatting it up again, which is just what we all needed. I also played chef and whipped up some delish grilled cheeses. Yup, I'm well on way to Iron Chef, you just wait.

Lindz and I during our game night.

Aren't these shoes amazing? Nik and I were so close to getting them! 
Now I wish we would have...

I also wish I would have gotten these babies.

But, I did get these! I feel so tall in them!

Nik and I in front of Lindz's Christmas tree!

My girls! Lindz, Nik, and I. 
Love them like crazy.

3 comments:

  1. Love this post and love you! Hope you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you love shoes just as much as I do!! ;-)

    Happy Thursday Darling! xo

    Oh, and I'm having a perfume giveaway if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right , you girls needed to bond again, hope you guys can do it more often when time allows it for you. jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews