Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

i've done the impossible

A little over a month ago, Thomas and I decided to test ourselves and go without fast food for a month. At first, I found it rather difficult because McDonald's fries are my weakness.
But towards the middle of the month, I found myself not craving anything fried in grease.
Trust me, it was quite surprising to me, too.

As for now, past our designated "no fast food" month, I'm happy to report that we 
(Thomas and I) still haven't had any fast food, and I really don't feel the need to go out and get some.
It's been so refreshing eating home-cooked meals every night, 
along with healthy snacks during the day.
I can definitely make this into a permanent thing. Of course, I'm sure there will be
times when fast food is the only option, but until then, 
I'm abstaining from all that is fast and fried.

{via Google}

1 comment:

  1. good for you, well we went to burger king tonight and got buy one get one free super long chicken sandwiches plus a chocolate sundae, we try not to eat fast food either , but maybe once a week or every 2 weeks depends if we want to or not, we have home cooked meals more now than we used to, jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews