Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

yep, i'm shy.

 this weekend, i'm heading home to celebrate my birthday {ahem, twentieth birthday} with my loving family and boyfriend. although my birthday isn't until tuesday, i'm happy to celebrate early with my family. i've missed them!

so tonight i went to a meet & greet for a club i'm thinking about joining. let me just tell you, i'm shy. really shy, when it comes to meeting new people and having to mingle. i just don't know what to say, and conversation seems almost forced. however, i was able to meet quite a few people and just be myself. well, a quieter slightly sick version of myself. {yeah, you heard right. i'm getting sick. thanks, immune system. i was just praising you for keeping me healthy...}

needless to say, i think joining this club will help me break out of my shell. which means i can finally say good-bye to slightly awkward shy sarah. au revoir!
 look how precious! i'm trying to convince thomas we need a pet for his apartment.
one of these will work!
{via}

2 comments:

  1. precious! you totally need a cat! haaa...start preparing your arguments now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will do fine meeting new friends, i cant believe your shy your moms not lets hang out ill show you the ropes of the game. love you! jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews