Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

gloomy and miserable

Yep, the words gloomy and miserable pretty much summarize my day yesterday. For yesterday was the first day of spring semester classes. To make matters worse, the weather {who is currently not my friend} decided to rain and pour all day, making it not so awesome having to walk to class in. Gross.

But on a happier note, after my two classes this morning, I'm going home for my sister's birthday. She's going to be thirteen on Saturday. What?! Yeah, I know. I think it's pretty crazy, too. She's growing up so fast! I'm pretty excited for her birthday dinner, Thomas is cooking for her. Mmmm. I'm already thinking about wearing my elastic band pants for this meal. They'll be much needed...

1 comment:

  1. you didnt wear those pants, but you ate alot of food, and dessert. 13 i know a teenager, and you soon to be 20! my kids are growing up to fast is right. I am so proud of my kids, experiencing new things every day. jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews