Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

oh boy

So I just got out of my three hour lab. It's three hours long and it's from 7:30 to 10:30 at night. If you're wondering why I would ever take a class that late, it's because I have to. It's a required lab for my major, and unfortunately the scheduling gods weren't looking out for me when it came time to make my spring semester schedule. Ho hum. There's nothing I can do about it now, except keep going {duh, it's required}, and maybe complain about it a few times...

But anyway, how was your weekend? I spent mine with my family and boyfriend for my sister's birthday. She really enjoyed the dinner Thomas made for her. I'm pretty sure we all did, it was that
good. He roasted two whole chickens {in a pot of veggies, yum!}, made garlic cous cous, corn on the cob, and baked whole wheat rolls. Delicious. Oh, and I made my sister a cake. We all got extremely impatient and decided to not let it cool before frosting, which led to melted chocolate icing on top of warm cake. Let me just say, sometimes it's worth it to be impatient because the warmth of the cake made it ten times better.
{If you didn't notice, the frosting is dripping off the side of the cake pan. Yeah, it was that warm...}

{Even the candles bent a little bit from the heat. I swear it wasn't that hot!}

{My mom told him to...}

{Favorite.}

I'm not sure what I'll be doing this weekend, but I do know that I'm quite excited about the fact that I do not have class this coming Monday. I'm in need of a nice break already two weeks into school...not a good sign. But that's life, so I'll get through it, I always do.

I hope you have a wonderful night!

1 comment:

  1. it was a awesome weekend, shopping ,eating, laughing, and of course sleeping, {tom didnt sleep} even the cat poop was our moment for the weekend! lol that picture of us turned out nice, cant wait to see you soon! I LOVE YOU! jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews