Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

At least I caught up on some homework...

 So this weekend I went to go see Thomas again. And it was this weekend that he started his new job. As happy as I am that he is doing what he loves, it still sucks because it's less time that I get to see him, even when I'm there.

He worked over 36 hours this weekend, which means I spent 36 hours sleeping, catching up on all my homework for the week and reading my stack of magazines. At least I was productive...

Anyway, this week consists of two exams, a workshop and a bunch of reading I'm not quite ready to jump into. Let me just tell you how excited I am that Spring Break is just a week away.
SO EXCITED!!!!

I plan on getting my tan on at the beach, reading for leisure and visiting with my family and friends. Thank goodness for the week off. I need time to think of something of other than AP style, politics in television and supply and demand.
C'mon Spring Break, get here sooner!
{via}

1 comment:

  1. i hear you, come on spring break, and i know how it feels when you cant wait for someone to get a job, and then you relize that you dont see them much al all, but also glad they arew working. does that really make since? jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews