Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Down

 I don't know why, but lately I've been feeling pretty down. It may be my lack of socialization with the outside world {I've been studying all week, people}, but whatever it is, I don't like it.

I miss my family, I miss my hometown friends and my animals. I'm back to resenting being at school again. I just can't be here for very long or I start feeling lonely and kinda pathetic. I have friends, don't get me wrong, but my favorite people aren't here with me, and it leaves me a little incomplete.
There have been a few things that happened in the past two months that I wish would have worked out differently, which is probably why I'm feeling like a little Debbie Downer. Ho hum.

I've said it before, but can it please be Spring Break, yet?
{via}

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I totally feel ya! Sometimes I feel this exact same way, but I try to remind myself that it is such an incredible opportunity to be studying at such a prestigious University. I would hate to look back on my time here and feel like I squandered it away. Obviously easier said than done, but spring break will be here in a jiff! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. spring break ---- friends ,family, beach, and girl scout cookies, and HOME COOKED MEALS FROM MOM! i hear you sarah hurry up spring break.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews