Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

I think I have a problem

You guys, I think I have a problem
And I don't know what to do about it.

Every since I started school this year, I have picked up the habit of picking at/pulling my cuticles. This usually results in my fingers bleeding and then swelling. I know it's bad and my cuticles are meant to be there, but honestly, I can't help it.
 I think it started after my workload starting getting heavy. I became more and more stressed as the school year went on, which meant more of the cuticle abuse. Currently, six of my fingers are either swollen or have missing cuticles.

So, I'm asking for help. I don't want to do this anymore! How do I stop? Any tips?
My poor fingers need help!

2 comments:

  1. wear gloves then you cant pick them, or cut off your fingers and you wont have that problem again. ha ha just joking keep lotion on them and get a cuticule stick and push them back once a day. DONT PICK THEM YOU DONT WANT UGLY HANDS> jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always put lotion on! If I have a broken cuticle, I put Neosporin on it right before I go to bed and cover it with a bandaid. It usually helps :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews