Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Is it the weekend yet?

 Goodness, gracious!
These two past weeks have been nothing but stress-filled, and boy has that been keepin' me busy! So busy that I haven't left school in almost a month. That's right, a month. If you know me, this is crazy talk. I usually go home or go visit Thomas during the weekends, so even one weekend here is weird. 

But you know what? I actually had a good time at school. 

My roommate and I have been going on lots of lunch/dinner dates, making dinner, and going to group fitness classes together {hello, pilates/yoga/yogalates!}. I'm going to miss her this weekend!

But at the same time, I AM SO SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS WEEKEND! 
Why? Because:

1. I am going to visit Thomas, where
2. My family is coming up to visit {to go out to eat and shop til we drop}, and 
3. It's Valentine's Day weekend and Thomas is planning something extra special and will not tell me.
At all. As in, I've gotten numerous phone calls when different instructions on what to pack and it's getting me all excited!
FYI, he told me to pack a fancy smancy outfit!

This weekend is just what I need. 
After three weeks of intense studying and homework, this girl needs a break!
{sorry for repeat photos, I just really like them and haven't seen anyone to take new ones}

1 comment:

  1. wonder what the surprise is, well you will find out , and it has to be pretty hush hush because i dont even know. weekend bound ! lots of fun! jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews