Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Reason #29047294

On why I love my boyfriend.

Thomas and I went to the mall today. Before we left, I decided to wear my new pair of red flats {that I haven't quite worn in just yet}. After an hour or so of walking around, the back of my heels were covered in blisters. And let me just tell you, they hurttttt. I had no other choice but to take off my shoes. 

Here's where my awesome boyfriend steps in.

He looked at me and told me he wasn't wearing shoes either, just so I wasn't the only weird one walking barefoot through the mall. He even carried our shoes.

He totally didn't have to do that. But he did anyway. For me.
Love that guy.
{These are our dorky pictures from lunch yesterday}

2 comments:

  1. that was cute, he thought his feet needed some air also. he is so sweet to you, next he will be carrying you threw the mall. lol jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest thing I've read all day. xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews