Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Early end to the weekend

 Sometimes he doesn't like his picture being taken...
This morning Thomas and I headed to our usual b-fast spot, but was surprised to find it packed. This never happens! Usually, Thomas and I are two of the only customers {I'm not kiddin'}. No worries, we still got our food {but not Thomas....they ran out of biscuits, so he was a little depressed about that}. Shortly after breakfast, I had to say goodbye to my love and hit the road.
I had to head back to school early this afternoon, which unfortunately cut my weekend time with Thomas short. I had a few things I needed to get back to here at school, and alas, here I am.

This week is going to be extremely busy/stressful, but I'm hoping it'll fly by again like last week. I'm looking forward to an exciting weekend with Thomas' mother and sister {they're flying in from Texas for the weekend to visit us}.

Have any fun weekend plans?

1 comment:

  1. like your hat, very sporty. it was a short weekend for you ,but it will be made up this coming weekend. jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews