Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

How was your weekend?

  I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. 

The weather has been gorgeous {well, sorta} and I'm home with my family. Couldn't ask for anything better. {Except maybe a new car...it's not the best week for my car right now. It had to go to the car doctor today.}

I don't really have any concrete plans for this week, though. Maybe I'll get some sun at the beach, go on a mini road-trip with my favorite girls, spend some q-time with my lover boy and cuddle with my kitty. I'm also going to try and fit some recreational reading and some homework in there, too.

I just love Spring Break.

Do you have any special plans?

1 comment:

  1. i like this blog, the family togetherness, and the time you can spend with your friends long time coming. jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews