Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I decided to try something a little different

Top: American Eagle, Shorts: Target, Flats: Target, Hat: Cotton On, Sunglasses: Target
Normally my blog posts are typically about what's been going on in my life, along with pictures. However, I wanted to try and include a few pictures of my daily outfits. I can't promise that I'll post outfits every day, because I don't know if I'll have a daily photographer.
I'm thinking of asking my roommate, but she's super busy, too. Which brings me back to why I just wanted to experiment with this for a while before fully committing.

Now, before I start, please realize that I don't really have a certain style. I love wearing different styles and pieces, and not really committing to anything. I wear things mostly for comfort, but of course I still like to try and look good doing so. 
Most of my pieces are from low-end stores such as Forever 21, Target, American Eagle and H&M.

I don't like to spend too much because I'm currently a struggling college student. 
Yes, I am now a stereotype.

1 comment:

  1. i want to wear that hat one day, it looks really cool. you look nice in what ever you wear. jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews