Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

I want more chicken tacos

Top: Forever 21, Skirt: Forever 21, Wedges: Ross
 I need to start being consistent in my posting. As in, I need to post every day. I blame the fact that last night was a lazy night. You know those nights: curled up in front of the TV, watching Food Network and Comedy Central. It was quite the exciting night.

Today Thomas and I ventured out for some food and came across a taco place called Del Taco. Um...where has it been all my life? Seriously, I inhaled three soft chicken tacos within seconds. Delish.

P.S. Don't you just love how the sun is shining in my eyes? Makes for great faces... Oh, and do you see Thomas' shadow? Awkward.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! I have a Del Taco near my apartment, but I've always been scared to go in because it's appearance wasn't very inviting.. now I'll have to try it! I love your outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 tacos (WOW) do like your outfit and the shadows of tom , makes the picture very interesting. love you jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews