Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

 One of my favorite blogs to read is Christine's. I love that she blogs about style, fitness, music, cooking and more. However, I've come to find that one of favorite things that she blogs about are her "Weekly Gratitude" posts every Friday.

I love how she gives thanks to those who have helped her get to the end of the week. I love it so much that I would like to incorporate a "weekly gratitude" each and every Friday into my own blog, too.

So, here's my weekly gratitude for the week:

-Thank you for Spring Break this week. It is much needed after such a stressful last couple of months.
-Thank you to my wonderful best friend for skyping with me. I've missed you so much and it was so great finally catching up with you.
-Thank you to my lab instructor for writing me a letter of recommendation in less than two weeks notice. You're the best. Seriously.
-Thank you to my professors who offered extra credit for attending class this week, and for one of them canceling class so I could go home sooner.
-Thank you to my boyfriend for trying to spend as much time with me as he can while still going to school full time and working more than 40 hours a week. You're amazing.
-Thank you to my family for making plans for when I arrive home on Sunday.
-Thank you to my roommate for listening to me whine and complain about school, and for bringing me a midnight cookie at midnight.
{via}

2 comments:

  1. that is a good idea a weekly blog so that means you have 2 to do on friday instead of one keep up the good thoughts i love you! jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so much! Almost brought tears to my eyes! (I'm such a sap!!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews