Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

 It's Friday!
I'm actually sad it's Friday, though.
It means that I have to go back to school in two days, which is so not cool. 

But here's what was cool about this week:

-Thank you to my best girlfriends. Without them, I wouldn't of had such an enjoyable SB at home. Really, it was so great catching up with them again. Love you two.
-Thank you to my amazingly awesome mother. You do so much for me all the time, and I appreciate it more than you know. You're my best friend and I love you so much.
-Thank you to my sweet, precious cat. You're so fluffy and cuddly and you always know how to make me feel better when I'm feeling down.
-Thank you to all of my siblings for being extra cute this week. Missed you guys.
-Thank you to the Cheesecake Factory waiter who let me decide on what I wanted to eat for almost 20 minutes after ordering my drink. Such a long menu!
-Thank you to my boyfriend for comforting me during the many times I've had stress breakdowns this week. You rock.
-Thank you lady at Forever 21 who let me return my top without a receipt in exchange for a cute, pink spring dress at no charge to me. Sorry for all the trouble!
-Thank you to Twitter for keeping me updated on all the earthquake/tsunami tragedy info. My thoughts are with all of the victims.

2 comments:

  1. it was to short of a springbreak,but you know something i enjoyed every moment of it because you where here. next time we see each other , we will have to go to village inn and have breakfast on mom. i love you so much! jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews