Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

For some reason, this week flew by (hey, I'm not complain'). One second it was Monday morning, and the next thing I know, here I am, writing this on a Friday night. Needless to say, it felt pretty great not having much to do this week.

Here's what I'm thankful for from this week:

-Thank you Daylight Savings. I was able to go out running at 7 p.m. this week! How crazy it that?! I loved it.
-Thank you creators of Glee for finally bringing Kurt and Blaine together. Makes my heart so happy!
-Thank you, Mom for talking to me when I walk through campus late at night after my lab. I get creeped out so easily, and it's great that you're there for me in times of need.
-Thank you to the scary raccoon who decided to not attack as I was walking through campus. Seriously, I thought it was going to get me...
-Thank you to the Burger King on campus for having iced coffee. Even though it was waaaay sweeter than I would have hoped, it still did the job.
-Thank you Forever 21 for donating 100% of today's online profits to Japan. They need all the help they can get over there.

Hope you all had a wonderful week.
Here's to hoping next week is just as good!
{via}

2 comments:

  1. that racoon is so used to people he didnt care about you he wanted people food to eat, he must have a family to feed, looking for food, yes this week did go fast, i was so glad too. i try to be there every night to talk to you on your journey back and forth to late classes and the dorm, that is what you call MOM, I LOVE YOU! jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one is my favorite! Love it so much

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews