Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

Heeello!
I realized really late last night that I hadn't posted my weekly gratitude. Don't worry, it's not too late to be thankful for this past week. So here we go.

Here's what I'm thankful for this week:
-Thank you to my confidence for kicking in during my interview I had earlier this week.....I got the position I was applying for! I am now officially a mentor to five incoming freshman next year. I'm so excited to help them transition into their first year of college. Just call me 'Momma Sarah!'
-Thank you to my absolutely wonderful mother {I always have something to thank her for. What can I say? She's awesome.} for driving my car up to me this morning. I just wish you could have stayed longer...
-Thank you to Thomas' mom and sister for not only taking me out to lunch today, but dinner and then a movie afterward. I had such a great time. Seriously guys, go see Diary of a Wimpy Kid. SUCH A CUTE MOVIE!
-Thank you to Thomas' manager who gave us three free meals just for knowing Thomas. How awesome is that? She wouldn't let us pay for anything...and we got dessert.
-Thank you to the awesome package I got in the mail this week. It came from France! Yay to winning giveaways!
-Thank you to the fact that there is only a month of school left. Can I get a Hallelujah?
{via}

P.S. HOW MANY TIMES CAN I SAY "AWESOME" IN ONE POST?! Awesome. 

1 comment:

  1. sorry about the short trip, didnt want to interfere with in-laws coming, this weekend, short and sweet visit, AWESOME! i said it also, busy busy weekend glad you enjoyed your self. love you! jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews