Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ABC's

After seeing a few other blogs do this little Q&A, I've decided to do the same. {Plus, I really like answering questions like this!}

A. Age: 20

B. Bed Size: Twin at school. I have a full-sized bed at home.

C. Chore you hate: Doing the dishes. I really despise dirty dishes piling up in the sink, but I despise washing them even more. Oh, and I hate taking out the trash. I feel like that's a man's job.

D. Dogs: I have one, his name is Jack. Technically, he's my sister's dog {she gives him the most attention}. I'm a cat lover, so I give all my attention to this little guy.
E. Essential start of your day: I have to have breakfast pretty much as soon I wake up. My tummy starts grumbling the second I get out of bed.

F. Favorite color: Purple! I love all sorts of shades of purple. It's just so...pretty.

G. Gold or silver: Silver all the way. There's just something about gold jewelry on me that just doesn't add up. I've never really liked it. I prefer the simplicity of silver.

H. Height: 5'3". When compared to Thomas, {he's 6'3"} I'm a munchkin.

I. Instruments you play: Does the recorder count? I've never been musically inclined, but I remember learning to play two songs on the recorder in fifth grade. Hot cross buns, anyone?

J. Job title: Student/Intern {<---this summer!}

K. Kids: Wayyyyy too young to be thinking about that at this point in my life.

L: Live: I spend my time between three different cities, but most of my time is spent at school, in Gainesville, Fla.

M: Mom's name: Julie.

N: Nicknames: Skippy {when I was little} and a slew other pet names that Thomas calls me that I'd rather keep to myself.

O: Overnight hospital stays: Once, when I was three or four and had to get stitches for falling off a slide at the park.

P: Pet peeve: There are soooo many I could list right now! People who chew gum loud, who talk while they're eating, slow drivers, people who don't respond to texts/emails/phone calls and finally, people who talk in the movies. I mean, why did you pay $9 to get in just to talk and not pay attention? {Thomas and I had to deal with a couple sitting behind us during a movie this weekend, and when he kindly asked them to stop talking, they laughed at him and continued to talk, but louder. Needless to say we moved, but when we did, they clapped. Not only was I furious, but I was really shocked to find that such ignorant and immature people really do exist!}

Q: Quote from a movie: "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out."
R: Right or left handed: Right handed.

S: Siblings: Five brothers and a sister. I'm the oldest.

T: Time you wake up: Between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m. on weekdays. On the weekends, it could be noon.

U: Underwear: I wear it, yes.

V: Vegetable you dislike: I actually really like vegetables. A lot. The only vegetable that I can think of that's not my favorite is onion. I really hate the aftertaste, so I tend to stay away from it as much as possible.

W: What makes you run late: Figuring out what to wear. Even with all the clothes in my closet, I can never decide on anything to wear.

X: X-Rays you've had: For my wrist in fourth grade. I broke it by playing four square...

Y: Yummy food you make: Baked goods! Seriously, I love making cookies, cakes and cupcakes. Yum, yum, yum!

Z: Zoo- favorite animal: Elephant. I remember a couple of years ago I actually wanted to study zoology in order work with elephants. They're quite adorable.

{1, 2}

3 comments:

  1. that blog was very long, wow i can remember alot of those question and answers. I love you. jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, so many similarites btwn you and I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog hun! I really like your kitty :)

    Ps I would like to invite you to my first giveaway!

    x
    deni

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews