Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Best Week Ever/Weekly Gratitude

 {Isn't this the cutest?}
Although this week was probably the busiest week I've ever had, it was quite possibly the best. Like I said in the previous post, the good news just keeps a comin'. I'm sooo happy!

Here's what happened:
1. I took the SAT 2 Spanish test Tuesday night to try and test out of Spanish so I'll never have to take it again....AND I PASSED!
2. One of my stories got published on The Gainesville Sun's blog. Yay!
........and 
3. I GOT A SUMMER INTERNSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!! I just had an interview for an internship at Orlando Weekly, and was offered an internship on the spot. {Of course I said yes!!!}
I'm so so happy right now. I'm so incredibly thankful for every wonderful thing that happened this week.

{via}

6 comments:

  1. That's incredible! Good for you! Can't wait to hear all about it...in detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH congrats on everything! That's fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Way to go, Sarah! This is all so awesome! :)

    P.S. Can you send me a link to your article? I'd love to see. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see your story too! And congrats about the internship!!! Seriously, that is so so so so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on this exciting news! I'm a weekly gratitude participant as well, it makes me happy! Lovely blog!

    www.missstilley.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. im so excited with the news , i got goose bumps on my arms. congrats on your awesome week! i love you! jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews