Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

To say I was busy this past week, plus weekend, is an understatement. Although I did get to see my family and go on a couple of precious dates with Thomas, I managed to find little time (more like no time) to update this little blog of mine. For that, I apologize.

However, this morning I awoke to some good news:
1. One of my stories was published. Eeeeek!
2. Something I want to keep to myself for now. (I don't want to jinx it or anything like that...)

I will be back to normal posting soonish. This week is a super busy one for me (aren't they all?), but I'm trying here!

3 comments:

  1. Omg, congrats!! Can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where was it published?! I want to pick up a copy! Congratulations, Sarah! That is such good news. Can't wait to hear about #2, if we're ever lucky enough to hear about it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a copy of the article so i can put it away for you and of course i want to read it. i love you! jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews