Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Coming to a close

To say this academic year flew by is an understatement. It seems like just yesterday I was moving in and getting ready for my second year of college. But here I am, with less than five days left in this little college town of mine, I'm feeling nostalgic.

My roommate moved out today {well, moved most of her stuff out and went home to visit her family for a few days. She won't be coming back until after I move out, so today was technically our goodbye.}. When she was packing up I was fine, but once she left and reality hit, I couldn't help but cry. I've had so much fun with her this year and I'm so happy to have such a great person in my life. Without her, I don't think this year would have been so great.

Looking back, I wish I would have stayed more at school to spend time with her. But no worries, though, next year we'll be living together {with two other girls} in an off-campus apartment, so I'm looking forward to that.

1 comment:

  1. you and your roommate do have a great friendship, and you will only be apart for such a short time and then back to college life again in a new are to adventure in. cant wait to see you tuesday! I LOVE YOU! jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews