Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm back!

Sorry for my lack of update over the past couple of days, I've been lying in bed, sick. So not how I pictured my few days of vacation to be, but at least I was able to catch up on some sleep. Can't complain about that.

I've also got to spend some much needed time with the little fluffers, Mufasa.
And look what I found when I was out and about today.  
Yes, I bought it and I'm not ashamed!
I also got to get my hands on one of these babies. You haven't lived if you haven't had one of these. Seriously, go out and get one. Delish.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, where did you get them? I looked at Target, but didn't see them anywhere! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cup , and i cant find those reese cups, i want to try them . love you! jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews