Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Missin' you

{This picture is soo old, but it's one of the last pictures I took with Ben before he moved.}

My family is kinda complicated. And by kinda, I mean very. They live all over the place, and I never get to see them as much as I would like to {more like at all}. Which leaves me missin' them like crazy virtually all the time.

Today for instance was one of those times.
Someone asked me about Ben, my little brother {he's 15 and not so little anymore}, and I began to tell them how wonderful he is. He's smarter than any other high school student I've ever met, extremely athletic {he plays football, track and lacrosse} and he's an all-around good kid. He's so helpful, too. He's is always babysitting for my stepmom and cleaning the house.

 The last time I saw him was two years ago. He moved to Maine with my stepmom so they could be closer to family up there, and ever since then I've been a little empty inside. You see, Ben and I get along really well and we have very similar personalities, which makes it so easy to be around him. I love him to pieces and miss him more and more each and every day.

It's days like these that make me wish I had endless amounts of money so I could hop on the next flight to Maine and go visit my wittle bruder. But until that day comes, iChat and Facebook will have to suffice. I love you, B.

4 comments:

  1. Awww... what a sweet post!! I would be heartbroken if I had to be that far away from one of my brothers! We are extremely close as well.
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so sweet. My little brother died when he was 18 and I get that missing thing. So cool that you are so close, no? =) Thanks for sharing.
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Sarah I love you so much and I miss you a lot. I hope you're planning on visiting this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you better call him, he is missing you also. love you jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews