Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Oh, Mondays...

Monday is finally coming to a close {can I get a Hallelujah?!}, and I couldn't be any happier. Monday is my longest days and just seems to drag on and on. I'm happy it's already time to say goodbye to this day.

One more week until I can put my fourth semester of college to rest. Can I get another Hallelujah? I'm happy to say goodbye to this little college town of mine for three months. I need a break from it.

But until then, it's back to the books.

Happy Monday. Hang in there!
{via}

2 comments:

  1. just one week left, hip hip hurray ! I am so proud of you. now comes the summer internship and more summer classes, WOW does it ever end? i can not wait to see you. I LOVE YOU! jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, you're telling me!! Mondays are by far my longest days too!! Hang in there! and thanks for the compliment on my makeup :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews