Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Can't always get what you want

 {This is how I will look once finals are ovaaa}

Once again, this week seemed to fly by. Tomorrow's already Friday! Whaaaat? I'm excited. However, I'm not excited about the fact that I'm still at school. I really, really would rather not be here. I'd much rather be at a certain boyfriend's place, cuddling and going on dates. I guess I can't always get what I want.
Instead, I'll be at school, probably parked in the library studying for my upcoming finals. I only have two, though, so I guess that's somewhat decent.
{via}

1 comment:

  1. You are right, you dont always get what you want, but try like h--- to get it. have fun with the roommate this weekend and the care package that is coming in the mail. I LOVE YOU! jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews