Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Recap

Oh goodness, this weekend was a good one.
Thomas and I were in the mood to see a movie, so on Saturday we headed to the local theater and bought a ticket for Your Highness. After that movie, we hopped to a few other movies...

Okay, okay, I realize what we did wasn't right, but once in awhile it's just good to break the rules and step out of my comfort zone. It's safe to say that this was not my idea, but I did go along for the free movies! It's okay, though, we spent well over the price of the tickets at the concession stand. {They even had fries!}

Yesterday, Thomas and I hit up our favorite Italian chain restaurant for their new dishes. Those commercials really do work.... So incredibly good! And then we hit up the movies again because Thomas wanted to see Hanna. We ended the night with vanilla cones from McDonald's, so I was a happy girl.

I'm a little sad now, though. I'll be at school for a little over two weeks to finish up this semester, and I won't get to see Thomas or my family until then. Not cool.

{via}

1 comment:

  1. just 2 weeks to go, the kids have over 6 weeks to go , so out of your comfort zone is fun like you said once in a while . WOW free movies for the day that was cool,and you did it again the next day also really out of your zone, but what counts is you had fun. i love you! jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews