Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Weekend Recap

 {These are pictures from the Undie Run. The idea behind the run is to wear clothes to the start, then take them off to donate them to charity and then run around campus once or twice. It's definitely not classy, but I was happy to donate my clothes and spend time with friends.}

This weekend I ran around in my underwear for a good cause {okay, so I wore a sports bra and my bathing suit bottoms. I didn't want to get too crazy.}, I hit up the local IHOP for some breakfast for dinner {yess!}, went on a retreat for the mentoring position I got and went tubing down a river for the day on Sunday. I also studied my tail off all weekend, but that really isn't as interesting.

I'd say it was a good weekend. And now finals are upon us. Activating hibernation now.

2 comments:

  1. how cute is that, running in your clothes then donating your sweaty clothes to charity. wow ! tubing sounds fun, and of course i would of liked IHOP. the picture lokks like you had some fun times. i love you! jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of such a thing. I think I'd be too scared to do it even with everyone else doing it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews