Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

This week, classes and schoolwork consumed all of thoughts. That doesn't mean I wasn't grateful for this week, though. There are so many new opportunities approaching, and I'm so thankful for 'em!

Here's what I'm grateful for this week:

-Thank you to my roommate for keeping me sane. Not to get all corny all you guys, but seriously, she's one of the best roommate I've ever had {and could ever have}. I love having someone there to laugh with, complain with and just be weird with.
-Thank you to my mom for sending me a care package today! I can't wait to dive into those cookies....and conditioner? I love receiving stuff in the mail from you {and anyone, really}!
-Thank you to Shannon {my stepmom} for our conversation last week. It's been so long since I've talked to you, I missed you! It was great catching up finally.
-Thank you to my professors for canceling two of my classes this week. I needed it!
-Thank you to kind strangers who smile as you pass them on the sidewalk. I love unexpected kindness!

What are you grateful for this week?

{via}

1 comment:

  1. How adorable is that picture! ;) Just discovered your blog through Work Your Closet! I'm definitely grateful friends and warm weather and beach trips this weekend!
    ~Giselle
    http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews