Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Catchin' up

Since I've been home for almost two weeks, I thought I'd use some of the time to catch up on some of the shows I've missed. One of them being Trueblood. 

Last year, I sat down and read all of the Sookie Stackhouse books and then watched all of the first two seasons of Trueblood so I would be ready for the third, but then never got around to watching it {school kinda sorta got in the way}.

I'm already halfway through the third season and lovin' it. Bring on the blood! {It's a vampire show, for those of you who are unaware. It's also really juicy, too!}

{via}

3 comments:

  1. ohh well we're looking for a new series to follow on netflix so we might just have to give True blood a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched a portion of one episode of True Blood before. But I hear people rave about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like when you read these books and compare them to the movie. jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews