Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Craving happiness

Usually I don't like to discuss things like this on here, but I can't help but shake this mood that's been taking over me, and I just needed to get it out. Over the past two weeks I've been unhappy. Unhappy with my body, eating habits and overall lack of physical activity. Now, if you know me, I usually try to get in at least five days of physical activity during the week {I try to change it up day after day and go running, find and do workouts on the web and/or just have days of strength training}, and I'm pretty good at keeping up with this regimen. Except for now.

Living with Thomas has made me less willing to opt for healthier meals {when he wants pizza, I seem to want it, too} and cut down on my workouts. Unfortunately, these habits have made me sluggish, irritable and extremely self-conscious about my body. My self-esteem is pretty non-existent these days.

Needless to say, I am unhappy. I've slowly gotten back into working out again and I've been trying to cut back on the not-so-healthy foods, but let me tell you, it's really not all that easy. Finding the motivation to get back on track is hard to find, and I'm really trying my hardest to find it each and every day. I need to find it, again. I crave happiness!

{via}

1 comment:

  1. If I have a good workout week, I let myself have a treat at the end of that week. Like ice cream or brownies or chips. It's worked well so far!

    P.S. You're beautiful! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews