Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

A day of doing absolutely nothing

The title pretty much sums up my past three days. 

I've found that when I'm not working, I'm home doing, well, nothing. My best friend has become Netflix, and I'm actually quite okay with that. I can finally say I've watched the entire series of Ghost Whisperer. Not that I'm proud of it...

In all seriousness, I was supposed to be taking summer classes while I'm here in Orlando, but because of many complications, I've decided it's best to not fight with financial aid anymore, and just wait for next summer. It's not what I had planned, but it certainly solves many of the problems I'm currently dealing with.

Why does life have to be so stressful at times?

{via}

1 comment:

  1. life is as stressfull as you allow to be. I know. but relax now its over and done and keep watching those movies, because when you move to the apartment you will be busy doing other things. jk love you

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews