Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Discovery

I discovered something glorious today.

Something that I didn't even know existed all these years.

It's a place that I am more than happy to share with everyone because, well, it's amazing.

Today I found the greatness that is Victoria Secret Outlet. Seriously, it is da bomb. $2.50 for a pair of VS panties? Win. $5 for a bra? Even bigger win.

I walked away with 9 pairs of glorious panties for under $25, which I'm pretty proud of. VS Outlet can do no wrong. I'm in love.

{via}

2 comments:

  1. Sarah!

    I feel a bit weird leaving an epic message in your comment section, but I couldn't find your email address.

    I saw that you entered the giveaway for my Post College Survival Kit over on Oh, Mishka. Apparently, a lovely girl named Chelsea won the giveaway. But! I just wanted to let you know that I'm also giving away a spot in the class to the reader who creates and emails me the best 'future resume (you can read about the contest here: http://www.yesandyes.org/2011/05/write-your-future-resume-win-post.html). Thought you might be interested :) The deadline is May 21st!

    xox,
    Sarah Von

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i want to go there i need some new bras and panties, is this close to your apartment ? next time I come see you we should go. I cant wait. jk love you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews