Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

The Hangover 2

Two nights ago, Thomas and I headed to the movie theater with a few other people to see the Hangover 2. After falling in love with the first film {yes, I love crude humor}, I just had to see the second one. And let me tell you, it did not disappoint.

Although Alan {Zach Galifianakis} stole the show with his one-liners and awkward facial expressions, Phil {Bradley Cooper} and Stu {Ed Helms} brought it together with their quick wit and sexy bodies {okay, okay, so that was just Bradley Cooper...}. 

I won't say anything else about the plot because I don't want to ruin it for anyone reading this, but I will tell you one thing: Go see it! So worth the price of an overpriced movie ticket.

{via}

1 comment:

  1. I saw it today! And I agree! People kept saying it wasn't as good as the first one, but still funny... but I liked it a lot! The first one shocked us, so obviously this time we knew what to expect, but I still thought it was hilarious! And completely agree with your review of Zach Galifainakis and Bradley Cooper haha.

    I'll also add that Alex and I went to see the midnight showing of Kung Fu Panda the night that and Hangover 2 opened, and that also did not disappoint. I slept through part of it somewhere in the middle, because I have trouble staying awake in movies (weird for a film student, I know), but it was the midnight showing too! haha. But I really enjoyed the 75% I was awake for :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews