Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Two Years!

Today marks the second year of Thomas and I's relationship. I know two years might not seem like that long, but hey, to us, it's important!
We wanted to do something biggish, so we got all dolled up and headed to the Melting Pot. Just looking at the menu resulted in gaining 20 extra pounds, but let me tell you, everything was absolutely amazing. I'm so in love with that little expensive fondue place.
Our My favorite meal was the chocolate. Obviously. We ordered the Cookies and Cream Marshmallow Dream. It was so good that we asked for two plates of dippers. I don't think I can say it enough, but I am in love with the Melting Pot.
 I love you!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Two years is a big deal! And I think we've talked about this before, but any anniversary is worth celebrating! It's the little things, right? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress. So glad you enjoyed your big night together. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you have a man that loves you so much, 2 years is special some relationships dont last a year. melting pot well sounds romantic to me and looking at the pictures tells a thousand words, you two are meant for each other. I love you. jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews