Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Leaving is hard

Helllllllllo!

I realize I've been MIA for a few days, but guess what? I'm back! Unfortunately I can't get any sort of internet connection, so I'm relying on my phone for now, so you'll have to bare with the pictureless posts.

Why don't I update you on what's been going on in my life:

-I've been sick and completely lost my voice. No worries, I'm back to my normal self, but my voice isn't all 100% there. Maybe that's a good thing?

-On Mother's Day I left the nest. Quite ironic. I packed up my room and moved to Orlando in order to be closer to my internship. I'd just like to state that I am not handling it well. Everything reminds me of my mother and the rest of my family, and I always seem to get upset at night. Is it wrong to miss/want my mom?

-I've officially started my internship! I love it! Basically, my job is to fact check and research every story for the staff writers. I've also done a few individual projects for some of the staff, too, which is exciting as well. Everyone is really nice and welcoming, which is definitely a good thing. I think I'm gonna like it here.

It's late and I should probably hit the hay, but I hope you all are having a fabulous week!

1 comment:

  1. it ok to miss me or get home sick, that is normal. im glad you are doing ok and hopefully will have a new apartment to move into soon, jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews