Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Renovated

 Last night, Thomas and I couldn't stop talking about talking about how delicious chocolate chip pancakes sounded {okay, so I was the only one talking about it...}, so this morning we got up relatively early and headed to my favorite breakfast joint, Village Inn.

The second we pulled in, we were quite surprised to see how different it looked. Apparently during the weeks of neglect, they decided to renovate the entire restaurant. It looks so modern and chic now. Thomas and I couldn't stop talking about it! Spongebob was even playing near our table, so obviously I was a happy camper...

And yes, my chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled egg whites and bacon were to die for. I pretty much cleaned my plates. Yes, plural. But, of course I knew it would be. Chocolate for breakfast is always a winner in my book.

1 comment:

  1. of course you cleaned your plate, and finished tom s also, new look inside and out, but the same delicuios food. I love you. jk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews